Sunday, July 29, 2012

Smile anyway

Whatever happens, you can always choose to cry or to smile. So why don't you smile? :D


Because the sexiest curve on your body is your smile.3> Let's smile to the widest and bring the sexy back!! =))


Don't you think that if somebody smiles at you, you'll want to smile back at them. ^-^ So if you smile at life, it'll smile back at you someday, isn't it?

I always think that and smile while living to my fullest. Other people may say that I'm airheaded but what's wrong with being an airhead. I'm able to live happily everyday, isn't it enough?

What about you? Will you choose a simple life with happiness or a complicated life full of sadness?

From me with love
Sungri

1 comment:

  1. You're right!!! Smile!!! Hee!!! :P

    The cat is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete