Monday, August 6, 2012

The change

Today, I did my usual web browsing and found so many new songs. They are all from famous singers like Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, Shakira,... I used to like them very much. Still, after I listened to some of them, I felt disappointed.

Not that they sounded horrible to my ears but honestly they will never be on my list. I listened to some of the new songs and doubted if I would ever listen to it again. Those music were like going in one ear and coming out from the other.

Sure, they may appeal to others liking, but it's just too much unnatural noise, commercial video and even electronic for my ear, ya, my eyes too. (@_@)
*******-------------**********--------------***********

But then again, I think it's not the music but me. I changed! My taste in music changed. That type of music is still good but it does not suit my liking anymore.

Things change, people change. Everyone wants things to stay the same but the world keeps moving and so are the people. We can never stay the same. Everything we do, every choice we make affects us and people around us. That's why people keeps changing, it's like the nature being.

But changing isn't bad, it's the most noticeable sign showing that we're moving forward, not stand still (and it's the evidence of us still being alive and kicking =)) :D). So don't ever hate the changes (in both you and the people around you), try to live with it!!!! ^^


---------------------------******************-----------------------

PS: Still browsing and hoping to find something "sounds good"

No comments:

Post a Comment