Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The power of introverts

I'm an introvert and proud of that. =))
Introversion is different from being shy and introverts do have (lots of ) friends and they love talking and socializing, it's just not all the time. I love going out, playing and talking. It's just sometimes I'd rather stay at home with my family (or maybe alone) than go out or go to the parties. And that "sometimes" just happens a lot.^^
Susan Cain is one of the few speakers who talks about introverts
and I want to give you her talk on TED
.
(I love her talk in TED, it's amazing and inspiring.~^o^~ )



Like Susan Cain said: "If extroverts really crave large amounts of stimulation, whereas introverts feel at their most alive and their most switched-on and their most capable when they're in quieter, more low-key environments. Not all the time - these things aren't absolute - but a lot of the time."

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so you are an introvert and I love you in every way! :D

    ReplyDelete